Community Groups in Dryden and surrounding areas
Resources for Community Groups and Services
Local Community Groups & Events
- Dryden Community Center Cafe: A not-for-profit community center and calendar staffed and organized by volunteers.
- Tompkins County Chamber of Commerce: Upcoming events, business directory, and resources.
- United Way of Tompkins County
- United Way Rural Service Fellowship Program
- League of Women Voters
- Ithaca Downtown Partnership
- Visit Ithaca: Useful source for Ithaca, NY information, includes dining guide, event calendar, and other information
- Ithaca Events
- Tompkins County Website
- Boy Scouts: Baden Powell Council
Activities, Hiking Trails, & Area Recreational Information
- The Sciencenter
- The Dryden Lake Trail: This site is an informal inventory of species growing along the trail which links the village of Dryden with nearby Dryden Lake.
- The Discovery Trail: A trail of sites in the Fingerlakes area.
- The Fingerlakes National Forest
- Ithaca & Tompkins County Hiking Site: Maps, directions, and photos to help you plan your next outdoor excursion.
- Fingerlakes Tourism Alliance: For information on events, dining, and local attractions.
- The Museum of the Earth: A paleontology hands-on dinosaur extravaganza!
- The Ithaca Children's Garden: A three-acre public children's garden in Cass Park. In addition to growing the site, there is a wide range of programs for children, teens, and the community.
Agencies & Services
- Village of Dryden
- Town of Dryden: Town departments, budget, minutes, announcements, history, etc.
- Tompkins County Office for the Aging
- Tompkins County Social Services
- Ithaca Community News
- The Ithaca-Tompkins Regional Airport
- The Human Services Coalition of Tompkins County
- Women's Clubs of New York
- New York State Talking Book and Braille Library: Provides free lending services for the sight impaired.
- Legal Services: Listings by state for organizations that provide free legal assistance.
- United Way of New York